Just realized how similar this spreadsheet is to what we used to do at the university I worked at. We had a report we would run out of our department in admission that would break down all the potential student in the database. It looked something like this:
Inquired 50
Applied 40
Accepted 20
TOTAL 110
Essentially our goal was to move all INQURED students to the ACCEPTED category. The more students we had in ACCEPTED, the higher the yield that would actually attend in the fall or spring semesters. Each week I had to report the number to our Dean in our staff meetings, who in return had to report it to the other VPs and Deans, more importantly, the university President. We kept historical data on these numbers comparing weeks to weeks, months to months, and years to years. I believe this is the same thing Cindy is trying to accomplish with the youth sports spreadsheet and tracking their numbers for each center in each sport.
No comments:
Post a Comment