Saturday, July 25, 2009

July 24

Okay, so today started with getting responses back from the memo about the PCA Training. SIDENOTE....The CEO actually sent a follow up email about the communication we sent and how it "said it all". So glad I hit all the right points. Back to the story...So I scheduled a few trainings and I was actually excited to do so.


I let Cindy know the day before that on Friday I was going to be taking pictures that I needed to send to the Tiffin and I also wanted her to do a video. Here is the pic of where I sit everyday.




Her video is below.





Her pic



The picture of us together



After I left the office, I had a meeting set-up with Kevin Kebede, Senior Program Director at the Weekley Family YMCA here in Houston.



SIDENOTE: I worked for Kevin at the same YMCA when I first moved to Houston. I was going to be discussing youth sports, the NFL grant he was receiving for the fall, Family Huddles that were implemented last year, and potential agenda items for the August 4th meeting. It was a great meeting. He was able to express what he thought needed to be addressed with youth sports and how excited he was about the new opportunities that were happening at the association and local center level.


After we met, he showed me around his camp site and the activities the kids had planned for the day, specifically Fun Day Friday....see pics below.





No comments:

Post a Comment